The Intermediate program is for fencers who have completed the Introduction to Fencing Program Intermediate Fencing Summer Camp or fenced before and need to refresh their skills level fencing groups are conducted in foil.
The Class Covers:
- Work on improving eye-hand-foot work
- Better distance control
- Increased fencing with electrical fencing equipment
- Better understanding of fencing
-Increased work in pairs during fencing exercise
- Better offensive and defensive skills
- Every advanced level fencer has his or her own fencing equipment
including at least 2 sets of the weapon of choice
and 2 sets of body cords.
- Equipment can be purchased through Prime Fencing Academy.